You are a Web Snob if:
- you say "URI" rather than "URL"
- you pronounce "Bayesian" correctly
- You apply a title attribute to all your anchor tags
- You say "anchor tags" rather than "links"
- When assessing a potential employer the first thing you do is look at their website
- When looking at a website the first thing you do is "view source"
- From a distance of thirty metres you can tell if a fragment of XML is well formed
- Your spelling is poor yet you type "<br />" rather than "<br>"
- You know (without thinking) what 'ü' means
- You don't say & you **say** &
- You have your own Wiki, Weblog, web-forum and Webserver; yet you have nothing to say
My book "Choose Your First Product" is available now.
It gives you 4 easy steps to find and validate a humble product idea.