Hey Brisbaner! Want to join a Superfast, Wireless Peer To Peer Community?
Brisbane has a sophisticated and superfast wireless peer-to-peer network, BrisMesh.Org
BrisMesh is a way of sharing files and communicating in an unlimited way, at speeds that p*ss all over commercial wireline technologies, like modem, ADSL and broadband.
The procedure for joining Brismesh is as follows:
- Add yourself to the Brismesh node database and check out what nodes are around that you can connect to. Make a note of your node entry number - you need this on the membership form.
- Fill in the membership form. If you don't have a proposer and seconder, leave them blank and the management committee will fill them in.
- Post or email a scan of the signed, completed form to the secretary, as described at the bottom of the form.
- Upon receipt of the application an acknowledgment and details of how to pay the membership fee will be sent to you ASAP.
- Pay the membership fee (via direct deposit or in person at a meeting).
- Your details will be added to the membership database.
Some of you may be relieved to know that the 'Bris' in the title is a common abbreviation for the city of Brisbane, Australia -- and not a reference to the Jewish circumcision ceremony of the same name.
[Disclosure: The 'president' of this organisation is my cousin, Paul James. Top bloke he is too. Their website is hosted by my old Alma Mater.]Next → ← Previous
My book "Choose Your First Product" is available now.
It gives you 4 easy steps to find and validate a humble product idea.