So you've got GMail
- Try out the features
- "new mail" is achieved via "Compose" in the top left of the screen.
- "Address book" is available via "Contacts" in the top right of the screen.
- read gmail-is-too-creepy and decide if you really want to use gmail. [doesn't scare me much.]
- Download the gmail notifier
- Move your contacts in from hotmail/yahoo or Outlook
- Move your emails in from hotmail/yahoo or outlook
- Vote on the features you wish you had
Hungry for more utilities? Look at:
Mac OSX user?
"gCount is a menu bar and/or Dock item that displays the unread status of the inbox ..."Next → ← Previous
My book "Choose Your First Product" is available now.
It gives you 4 easy steps to find and validate a humble product idea.