Rory Blyth style shout out to my homies
- Mike 'racoon hater' Gunderloy (RSS)- he da man.
- Julia 'call me Julie' Lerman (RSS)- she really knows how to think in ink.
- the ever persistable Roy Oshergrove (RSS)
- axr - my beloved audient. (not a blogger)
- loki, my cat. (blog currently offline)
- Bob, the little protein chain from which all life evolved. (no blog.)
- a big shout out to the 'system.xml.serializable' name space - you're still my favourite - all those other namespaces didn't mean nothing! me and you is like together forever!
- Bill Gates - thanks for a great christmas party on your yacht bill. the lobster was excellent and sorry i chucked up on the skipper!
- and a big shout out to the skipper. 'sorry' doesn't really cut the mustard does it?
cheers kids. And by the way Roy - next time you're critical of Rory try to be a little harsher. He wasn't even offended! Sheesh!Next → ← Previous
My book "Choose Your First Product" is available now.
It gives you 4 easy steps to find and validate a humble product idea.