Things I miss about London
- leaves falling from trees
- big coats and bitter cold
- europe on your doorstep
- crooked narrow streets
- depressed shop assistants
- people like roger, dinesh, anthony wong, liffey and scott
- a swift-half after work that accidentally runs into the closing-time bell
- belgian beer, belgian chocolate
- italy just a stone's throw away
- every alley wafts of piss
- the tube. i even miss the frigging tube.
end of comment
(nothing to see here)Next → ← Previous
My book "Choose Your First Product" is available now.
It gives you 4 easy steps to find and validate a humble product idea.