Email Personality Quiz
I have this so-called friend who emails me those quizes that start with 'Send this on to ten of your friends blah fucking blah.'. Here's my take on just such a psychologically revealing quiz.
- Your family is turned into a rainbow. What colour are you? what colour is your mother?
- You dream that a dog is biting you. What kind of dog is it?
- You dream that you are strangling a bird. Why do you do it?
- Rather lose both hands or both legs?
- Rather die in a plane crash or a bungee jumping accident?
- Rather drown or suffocate?
- Your body is found at the bottom of a ravine. Were you pushed, or did you jump?
- You discover an assassination plot against George W. Bush. Do you go for a walk or have a sleep?
- unplanned farts: naughty or funny?
- You snog a movie star. Why is it Danny Devito?
- You are put on trial. Guilty?
- You are a piece of art. Music, sculpture or Painting?
- The world will end tomorrow. No seriously, the world will end tomorrow. Why are you reading this quiz?
- You're trapped on a dessert island. What sort of dessert is it?
- You're trapped on a desert island for twenty years with only one book. When you are rescued how big will the library fine be?
- The world is ending you can save only one species of animal. What's the point? The food chain is basically screwed.
- You break a world record. Who's the first person you want to tell?
- You win a million dollars. Who's the first person you pay to have killed?
- Someone you consider a friend sends you a stupid email. You tell them they're an idiot, or you use your blog to dillute your anger?
- Aisle seat or window seat?
- Tofu or samsonite?
- Your father is found brutally murdered. Hammer or pickaxe?
- You dip your toe into a lake. Is it cold or warm?
- You redesign the company uniform. What colour are the leotards?
- An apple falls on your head. Do you discover gravity or sue for millions?
- What's your mother's maiden name?
- Social security number?
- Bank account number?
My book "Choose Your First Product" is available now.
It gives you 4 easy steps to find and validate a humble product idea.